Sunday 21 March 2010

1. How does my media product use develop or challenge forms and conventions of real media products?

As part of my A2 course work I was asked to produce a music video and a cd cover, when asked to do a music video I had to develop a use of conventions from other music videos so that I could gather an idea of how to make my music video look like a professional one. I researched up on many different music videos on YouTube, by doing this I was able to gather a good idea about how I wanted my music video to look like. As my genre was synth pop I made sure to do my research around these types of videos; whilst doing my research on these videos I realised that if I was going to go ahead and make this type of video then I would have to go into looking to make many different effects as these videos are very bright coloured, over the top and in your face.

1 comment:

  1. Give specific example of what you looked at. What videos? What artists?

    ReplyDelete