Wednesday 12 May 2010

4. How did you use media technologies in the construction research and planning and evaluation.


When I was filming we used both a still camera and a video camera the reason why we used a still camera is because I wanted to use stop motion in our film. As I wanted our film to consist of some animation, however my ideas did change whilst doing this as I wanted to use clay animation but I was not able to do this as I realised that it would take very long to get it perfect so I then decided to go down a different route; I then decided to use Lego characters which I felt was a brilliant idea as I had never personally seen Lego characters on a music video before. I decided to make many different sequences with the Lego characters as I wanted them to be in my music video quite a bit. Once I had finished a sequence I put all of the photos together and put them onto I-movie and then I played the movie through making it look like the Lego is moving simultaneously. I used the video camera to film the actual music video I did not feel that this was that challenging for me as i have filmed before for other projects. One idea which I did have that I thought I had never done was using two cameras to film I decided to do this one it would save time and I would be able to experiment with different types of camera angles, two I wanted to track round the singer whilst there was one camera stood still filming to see what I could use that and experiment in final cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment