Wednesday 12 May 2010

4. How did you use media technologies in the construction research and planning and evaluation.

For my ancillary task I used Adobe Photoshop I found this very hard to use as even though I had used adobe Photoshop before I still was not very used to it so I did not know how to use all the effects and how to use any of the tools however as I spent more time on my ancillary task I was able to get to grasps with how my ancillary task does work. I did have an idea to use Photoshop in my music video however I realised that that would not work, I wanted to take pictures of houses and upload them into Photoshop and then try and make it look like in the video that they were moving; however I decided not to go with that as i thought that the stop motion was better than doing the houses.

No comments:

Post a Comment