Wednesday 12 May 2010

4. How did you use media technologies in the construction research and planning and evaluation.


I used one media technology called the fig rig this device was for cinematography things like tracking and made it easy for you to hang a camera from a height and be able to film. I found the fig rig at times challenging and easy at the same time as I found it challenging as I had never seen it or used something like it before, however I also found it very easy as it made it easier to get camera angles which I would of struggled to get without one, like high angles and close ups also made it easier as I wanted to zoom in at times but with the fig rig I was able to do it without using the zoom button on the camera and this made my music video look budget which is what I did not want it to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment